The one thing I think some naturalistas don't always take into consideration is what goes into our bodies. I mean finding different products to go on our hair is cool but it's equally important (if not more so) to think about what we put in our bodies.
Below is a list of the Top 10 Foods for Healthy Hair courtesy of webmd.com
1) Salmon: my favorite fish (just had a piece tonight #winning)
2) Dark Green Vegetables:
4) Nuts: Almonds and pistachios are my absolute favorite nuts
5) Poultry: anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE CHICKEN. Who knew it would work in my favor (lol).
7) Whole Grains: whole grain bread is the BEST
8) Oysters: I am definitely NOT a fan of oysters but hey to each his own lol.
9) Low-Fat Dairy Products: skim milk and yogurt (a favorite snack of mine)
10) Carrots: baby carrots or shredded carrots in my salad are my faves
To read more about how each of these foods helps promote healthy hair check out this link