Thursday, March 22, 2012

NEW CONTEST ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey beauties,

Spring is officially here and I don't know about you but I sure am glad about it.
 

Warm weather, longer hours of sunlight, open toe shoes, cute skirts & dresses and WILD UNRESTRAINED HAIR!!!!!!!!!


I mean what better time of year to let your hair free. It's not too hot so you don't mind having hair on your neck and you don't necessarily have to worry about the sometimes dreaded "battle of the poof"...you know when the weather is so hot or so humid that your hair ends up looking like one massive ball of fuzz atop your head. And it's not too cold so you don't have to worry about too many protective styles to protect your hair from winter's chill.

But I digress....(I tend to do that a lot)

Anyway, I just found out about a photo shoot opportunity for all you curly cuties in the DMV (D.C., Maryland, Virginia) sporting a TWA (teeny weeny afro). According to fellow blogger & youtuber Mae aka NaturalChica, N Natural hair Studio, an up & coming hair salon in Silver Spring, MD is looking for one lucky chica w/ a fabulous TWA to model in an upcoming photo shoot.

The rules are very simple:
1) Follow @NHairStudio on Twitter
2) Tweet About the Giveaway
3) "Like" N Natural Hair Studio on Facebook
4) Leave "I am N" comment on N Natural Hair Studio FB Page

For more details and official contest rules click the link GOOD LUCK BEAUTIES!!!!!!!!!!!





Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any of the above pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment