Thursday, March 15, 2012

Natural Hair compared to workouts???

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beauties....

Yeah I know it's been super long but I'm back (hopefully for good)

So recently I came across a video by one of my favorite male vloggers Drew B. aka sjsafety18. He brought us the infamous NATURAL HAIR: YO BOYFRIEND DONT LIKE IT?? video that went SUPER viral and spread like wildfire in the natural hair community. It was so very refreshing to see a video from a male who actually understands what we naturalistas go through with our hair. I mean not only did he know the different terms we use (TWA, twist out, big chop etc...) but he offered possible solutions from a male's perspective. The video was great, not to mention the brotha is VERY easy on the eyes!!! *wink*



Now he's back with a new video this time making a comparison between the natural hair journey and working out/athletes. Once again he made the video all the more enticing by actually working out in the video (sans shirt...GOOD GOD!!!!!) but more than that he made some great points:

1) Consistency is key: YOU CAN'T QUIT

2) Naturalistas and athletes both have to stick to a regimen

3) The journey is NOT always easy but the end result is so worth it

4) Sometimes you have to try something new, find what works for you

The list goes on but those are just a few I picked out. Be sure to check out the video for yourself and subscribe to his channel, I promise you won't be disappointed



P.S.
You can also follow him on twitter: https://twitter.com/sjs856

Smooches my loves!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment